Ottawa Trivia Locations
Ottawa is Canada's political capital, and also its trivia capital. High school teams from year regularly won national Reach for the Top and SmartAsk tournaments, we're home to the world's largest live trivia event, and the city is simply buzzing with trivia activity. Plus, of course, Ottawa is HQ for the Trivia Hall of Fame (TM) and we're active in the local trivia community.
If think you have a friend who may be interested in Ottawa trivia, why notlet them know?
If you're looking for info on local
trivia activities, this is the place to be.
- Have us host a trivia event at your next party, event or trade show. We have done events for County of Carleton Law Association, Treasury Board, Gloucester High School, the Carleton University Alumni Society, the Office of the Auditor General and more! We bring everything, including sheets, a small amplifier and even buzzers. We can even do it bilingually.
- World Trivia Night: It's the world's largest live trivia event and it's in Ottawa. Teams compete for a $10,000 prize!
- Live trivia at the Barley Mow and Royal Oaks (the games we host, barrels of fun, you must drop by sometime). Check out somephotos.
- There is also reportedly a game at the Blackburn Arms at 2586 Innes Road in Blackburn Hamlet. At various times, live pub games have also run at the Dunvegan, the Fergus Inn, the Crimson and Clover and the Manx.
- NTN locations (look under "Hospitality" for the "Site Locator,"); there is also alocal list that is more user-friendly, but probably more out of date. I alternate between Puzzles on Richmond Road and the New Edinburgh Pub.