SmartyPants Monthly is 100 fun questions. It's like the most fun midterm you'll ever write, all about stuff you're interested in.
Take an hour on the last Saturday of every month, send your results back, see how you did. Most people play on their own, but if it's more fun for you to play in a pair or on a team, that's fine, too. Pay what you want: recommended cost is $5/person, $7.50 for a pair or $10 for a team. But if things are tight, don’t worry about it.
Most Recent Scoreboard - April 2019.
- 1. Andrew Kravis (New York City, New York) 96
- 2. Troy Meyer (Cleveland, Ohio) 93
- 3. Steve Perry (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 92
- 4. Adam Villani (Simi Valley, California) 88
- 5. Andrew C. Thomas (Blaine, Minnesota) 86
- 6. Susan Herder (Blaine, Minnesota) 86
- 7. Yogesh Raut (Vancouver, Washington) 85
- 8. Tim Polley (Hattiesburg, Mississippi) 85
- 9. Jeremy Horwitz (San Francisco, California) 84
- 10. Jackie Fuchs (Los Angeles, California) 84
- 11. Patrick Friel (Los Angeles, California) 83.5
- 12. Doug Robeson (Hayward, California) 83
- 13. Dargan Ware (Birmingham, Alabama) 83
- 14. Joe Trela (Antioch, California) 80
- 15. Daniel Cohen (Brooklyn, New York) 78.5